Thursday 3 May 2018

Life with mingin boys!!

Sat in the park minding my own business when two young boys probably around 4/5 max, come over. Ignorant of my presence they continue to play their game... Josh and Oliver are off playing some form of death game as per usual...   All of a sudden out of this young child's mouth comes "I'm gonna cut your throat" and his friend responded with "quick shoot them there, chop him, chop him!!"   Then I hear Josh shouting to oliver "kill him, quick kill him, all the zombies are over there!" this went along side some dramatic death performance as a zombie had clearly shot him!  Then I see two young girls within a slight distance from both sets of boys; with flowers in their hair and pretty pony tails happily playing cartwheels and handstands completely oblivious to the death, blood and zombies that surrounds them.   So I sit and wonder what that peaceful girly life must feel like? I'd always wanted a girl!  I look back over at Josh n ol "I've just shot you in the head, you are dead now!!" (as oliver is hanging himself out of the top of the slide!)  And I laugh to myself and have to say I'm majorly thankful I have two minging boys who love to kill each other on a regular basis, love adventure, running round, climbing trees and actually come close to some serious broken bones quite regularly! After all they clearly take after me 😁🤗    😂😂🙈

No comments:

Post a Comment